Saturday, November 17, 2007

Celebrities that Probably Smell

In this segment we propose that celebrities stink... and how.


He might smell like what a bad touch would feel like.

What might you smell when you throw a pillowcase full of dead canaries, window glazing compound and moldy coffee into a vaporizer and turn it on? This guy. Just don’t tell him I said so. Me afraid… no, us afraid, us all afraid… of Carrot Top.

The juice I just created in your mind seems just perfect as a stench that Carrot Top would issue. That enough? Too bad. Let me take it a step further for you, and bring it all home.

Kitty litter. With kitty litter, dead canaries, rotting cloth, sickly-sweet moldy coffee and actinic window glaze I just described the smell of a typical corpse from your average funeral home.

And with that, I leave you to drop everything and get to minimum safe distance from a makeup-less party clown that has to smell as dead as the links to a Ralph Nader in ’04 website, a Celebrity… that Probably Smells.

2 comments:

FFJewbacca said...

You sir, are a nasal genius.

Anonymous said...

I have no words. Save perhaps, "eww."