Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Definitive 1000

We are going to be counting down the Definitive 1000 things. Why are they Definitive? Because The Friendly Friends have deemed them as such.


965 - Erin Andrews

I know it might seem odd that I would be making this entry into the Definitive 1000, what with this and all, but rest assured this was not my idea.

I won't argue that she's not hot, but she is still a sideline reporter, and therefore my sworn enemy.

But when the Mighty Malagan sends you this email:


Here’s my entry. Simply stated, just paste the link. Great song too!!! The 1:30 mark sums it all up


You don't argue.

So here is the Mighty Malagan's latest guest post and yet another enshrinement into The Definitive 1000.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Mighty Malagan is one smart dude!

Anonymous said...

That Mighty Malagan is one smart dude!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy her work.


In bed!

Yeti's Yell said...

The Tubes play musical instruments.

FFJewbacca said...

Fee Waybill FTW!!!

Yeti's Yell said...

I'd have set that montage to "Tonight She Comes" by The Cars.

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is deep guys. Good job.