Thursday, July 26, 2007

Definitve 1000

We are going to be counting down the Definitive 1000 things. Why are they Definitive? Because The Friendly Friends have deemed them as such.


#985 - Action Jeans


Chuck to Mo'Nique: "LESS' Nique starts right now... KIIIYYYIII"


I practiced kickboxing for more than 5 years and in all that time I swore fighting ninjas would be the coolest thing ever, preferably in the midst of arterial sprays and flashing katanas. While that didn't happen exactly, I did manage to use what I learned on a few occasions.

But boy was I chaffed. It really ruined the whole thing.

Those rare occurences would've been much better if I had some combat slacks.

Everyone knows Chuck Norris' Chief Export is pain, but did you ever think such punishment would be dropkick-shipped with a slimming silhouette and non-chafing, gussetted crotch?

Dead ninjas and sure do.

For the bargain that lets you kill somebody right in the face and still look kewl at the Toby Keith show, combat slacks take a fitting place in the Definitive 1000.

No comments: